Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Tuesday Night Game

Last night I returned to the scene of the crime and played in that Wallingford home game again. This time there were 7 players to start and the buy-in was again $60. When I flopped top two pair on the first hand of the night, I knew it was a sign that things would be good again! I played a steady game throughout the 5 hour session and ended up cashing out with $570 on my original $60 buy-in. The player to my right made 8 re-buys! He was playing bad, but he just couldn't get a break even on the rare occasion he actually had some decent cards.
Some highlights of the session would be the Ace high flush I made with 2 other players all-in and then making quad threes while playing against the most aggressive bettor at the table. It was a good night and anytime I can make $100 an hour without driving to Atlantic City I'm happy!
Hopefully they are playing again Thursday night!

1 comment:

cns said...

pay attention to the "still needs"
column on my wish list