Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Bah Humbug

I have to admit I have been a little lax in postings this past week. I'm not sure what it is, but I just don't feel in the Xmas spirit this year. I think I could use a nocturnal visit from the ghost of Christmas future, but I'd settle for a quick visit from Jessica Simpson! I did all my shopping online so I avoided all the chaos at the malls, but I think I missed something at the same time. I guess as you get older and don't have kids Christmas starts to lose the luster it had when you were growing up. Maybe my attitude will change Christmas day when I visit my sister and mom and see my nieces and how excited they still are about the holiday.
On the business front, it looks like my $2 million deal in South Jersey will finally settle next month and that pending commission will certainly put me in a festive spirit. The home game in Wallingford is scheduled for tomorrow night and it looks like it will be a good one, with at least 8 players (well, they're actually not all players). I'll let you know how that goes in Friday's post!
In the meantime I will try to get more into the spirit of the holiday. Hope you all have a happy and merry!!

No comments: