Saturday, May 20, 2006

Sweetnorthern Saint

My horse finally came in and finished in the money today at the Preakness. Too bad for Barbaro, the Kentucky Derby winner and favorite to win here, he fractured his leg seconds after leaving the starting gate and is mostly likely finished racing for good. Sweetnorthernsaint went off at 8-1 odds and came in second after Bernardino came from behind in the final strech to win it. I bet him "across the board" which means I had money on him finishing 1st, 2nd or 3rd, so I made a bit of loot, but not as much as I would have had he won it. Now its on to the Belmont to see if he can win for me there!

3 comments:

Chuck said...

wow fast post.

PokerPro said...

Wow, fast read! Blogging is a responsibility I don't take lightly.

akjn westside said...

poor Barbaro..ouch!
any stats on the $$ lost?