Monday, March 19, 2007

A Wee Bit of Guinness


I stopped by Sligo for lunch on Friday afternoon and ended up staying until 10pm! The Guinness was going down way too smooth, as were the Jameson's and the Irish Car Bombs! There was a steady stream of friends arriving and leaving throughout the day including Ted, CNN and even MoC! Of course, this put quite a damper on my actual St. Patrick's Day celebration as I wasn't able to get out of bed until about 3pm Saturday. I managed to rally and when I heard that CNN's flight to Florida was "canceled" I ended up picking her up at the airport and we went and met Chuck down in Olde City. It was a zoo down in the city and once you actually managed to squeeze your way into bar there was barely enough room to stand and lift your beer to your lips. All in all it was a fun weekend from what I can remember!

1 comment:

akjn westside said...

sorry to have missed the irish action, but I am glad you guys had it covered!