Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday Night and Beyond

Tonight I am off to AC with my friend Randy (Yes, that Randy for those of you from Penncrest) and the plan is to play some poker at the Showboat/House of Blues, then check out the Live concert (Live being the name of the band) and then hit the Foundation Room for some VIP bottle service!
This Sunday is week 11 for my Fantasy League and Kro and I are currently in second place with an excellent chance of making the playoffs if we can post another win this weekend. We had to sweat it out Monday night with our opponent ( Mr. Wigs) still having two players in the Monday Night game and we were sitting with a thin 28-point margin of victory going into the game. We pulled it off and now we face the second-worst team in the league this weekend! We need this victory and it would be ideal if the two players tied for first place both had losses to go with our win!
I'll let you know what happens!

5 comments:

akjn westside said...

good luck in AC with the cards! Is Randy your manager?
second place with the fantasy- sweet!

Chuck said...

Are you rich now?!

cns said...

yo timmy
when's the big reunion
i think i still have a crush on barry nelson

PokerPro said...

CNN, I thought you were only into 50+ Canadian men?? How was Atlanta?
Chuck, I continue to be rich on a daily basis.
AKJN, Randy has not asked me to sign a management agreement yet, so, no.

akjn westside said...

good!