Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Class Reunion

Last Friday was my high school reunion and it was great to see some of the people I hadn't seen in almost ten years. Of course there was the cast of usual suspects that I still keep in contact with and all in all it was a great time. I expect to keep in touch with a few more people now, as well. We started at the Town House and ended up at Brodeur's where we kept the late night action going until almost 3 am! Saturday and Sunday night we continued the celebration with a few of us getting together on our own in Media. A week ago I was a little apprehensive about the whole affair, but now I am very happy to have been a part of it all. (even if did mean missing the Chili Festival, which I know Ted and CNN attended!)
On the Fantasy Football front Kro and I are now firmly ensconced in 3rd place after having our solid victory of two weeks ago "adjusted" to a tie due to the fact that the NFL ruled that Reggie Brown fumbled that catch and McNabb got the points for the pass completion...FIVE DAYS after the friggin' game!!!!! We have to win this week to make the playoffs and its our toughest competition of the season (although we did beat this team in our first match up with, they have become quite stronger as the season has progressed.)
I leave for Atlantic City on Sunday night and will be getting up bright and early Monday to register for and enter the "No Limit Tag Team" event of the Trump Classic, the first of its kind in AC. I'll be down there through Wednesday and will see how I am doing at that point before I decide how long I will be staying.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday!

4 comments:

cns said...

were you the class president?
...it sure looked like it the other night at brodeur's

where's the dirt?
who went home with who?

who did deborah?

Anonymous said...

what school/class?

PokerPro said...

OK, one question at a time. First, it was Penncrest Class of 86 and no I wasn't the president, but I can put together one hell of an after party, wouldn't you agree?
Deborah was too drunk to drive and Todd and three other guys drove her car to her house where they were picked up by another alum.

akjn westside said...

more details, please!
post and comments too vague!!