Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Run in With a City Cop

I went into Philly the other day to do some shopping and get a cheesesteak. I came out of a store onto the street and there was a city cop standing there writing out a parking ticket. I walked over to him and said "come on buddy, can't you give a guy a break?". He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a jerk. He glared at me and started to write another ticket for having worn tires.
I called him an asshole. He finished writing the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first, then he started to write yet another ticket! The more I verbally abused him the more violations he came up with and the more tickets he started to write. This went on for almost 20 minutes!
Finally, I just gave up and walked away. I didn't really care anyway, my car was safely parked around the corner in a garage, and this car had a "Hillary in 2008" bumper sticker on it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim!
That made me laugh out loud!!! I like your blog,Poker Pro. See ya around. -A

akjn westside said...

Excellent work, Tim!! I love it...

cns said...

wow...did that take a turn