Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tuesday at Borgata

I have been trying to play as much as possible lately, both because I am running well and I am trying to build up maximum comps for Vegas. Turns out that My Borgata Rewards points are actually good at the Bellagio and MGM properties out west so it will be sweet to use those comps for all my gourmet dining while I am out in Vegas.
I sat in a smaller no-limit game last night and played for about 7 hours, cashing with a profit of close to $50/hr. Not too bad, but not enough to get my juices flowing either. It was a bit of a grind and took alot of patience to deal with some of the fish at the table. Dinner was rare lamb chops ( ireally wanted medium I think), the first of which was awesome, but the second was actually so rare it had a Hannibal Lecter/Silence of the Lambs appearance to it and I couldn't even eat it. My new favorite dessert down there is the Oreo Parfait and I had two of them last night. (In retrospect it is actually my second favorite as nothing compares to the Creme Brulee at the Old Homestead!)

No comments: