Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Fantasy Draft Party Part Deux

The Fantasy Football Draft Party was alot of fun, so much fun that I forgot to take any pics all night and before I knew it I was stumbling out the door to my car with no digital content for this update. Kro and I brought along a case of Red Stripe in the spirit of our team (Rastamon) and I even wore a tie-dyed shirt, Jamaica windbreaker and a necklace made of marijuana leaves (of course they were plastic simulations, PinF).
There was BBQ'd pulled pork, meatballs, tri-color pasta with proscuito, hot pepper shooters and the obligatory assorted chips, dips, chains, whips...wait a minute, I lost my train of thought.... Who's your name again?
Oh, and we had the beer.
We ended up with a decent team and I think we have a good shot this year. Our first matchup starts Thursday night when the regular season kicks off and we are playing against none other than Tedman's "State Street" team.
I predict a rout!

3 comments:

akjn westside said...

sorry to have missed the party this year...you know akjn fully supports team Rastamon :)
Good Luck!

cns said...

hi pp
hey listen pinf isn't familiar with "fantasy football"
apparently it isn't popular in south florida
he thinks he knows what "fantasies" are but doesn't get the football connection
could u do a special post for him
thanks

Anonymous said...

CNN--Could you be further from the facts of PinF?

For starters PinF's fantasies don't involve men or balls. PinF restricts his fantasies to women.

So what is it CNN? PinF gets the fantasy thing...just not for him....maybe you ought to join a fantasy league, men, balls, alcohol....you could use a little fantasy