Friday, September 01, 2006

Draft Party


Tonight is the Fantasy Football Draft Party for my league, The Delco Delinquents. This will be my second year playing in the league and I have a new partner this year, too, Mike Krotow, who hails from Saratoga, NY. Last year I came within 2 points of winning the overall league and the playoffs which would have resulted in a very nice payday. Unfortunately, I had to settle for third place and look to make another run at the title this year. I have a new logo and team name to go with my new partner. We are Team Rastamon and the logo is shown here. The party is always alot of fun with good food, drinks and friends. I'll take some pics and let you know how we make out in my next update.

5 comments:

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

Just food and drinks eh? Sure Team Rastamon.....sure.

cns said...

timmy
good luck with krow
have fun...i don't think i'm gonna crash the fantasy party this year
heading to jersey
to "score at the shore"
j/k...there was a spicy article in august philly mag about sex and the jersey shore...the kind of racy stuff you'd read over at mofc

PokerPro said...

CNN, the 24th is rapidly approaching. I'm going to need you to do a little wardrobe consultation with our friend Bill prior to the big trip to Borgata!

akjn westside said...

LOVE the new logo and team name!
Go PPro and Krow!

Chuck said...

CNN, be careful what you say about me, my readers all always monitoring.....