Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Update

I sat in a 6 player cash game last night in Wallingford and played well. My reads were pretty solid except for two or three hands where I most certainly folded the best cards but there just wasn't enough value in the pot to call the bet. I made some great hands where I got paid off and made some nice bluffs without getting caught. I started at about 9:45pm and I cashed out at 2:30am with 4.5 times my original buy-in and thats when the game ended.

Friday night was Ted's annual Media 5-Miler BBQ which was alot of fun as usual. It was great to see CNN and AKJN there, too.

3 comments:

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

No flag here. All clean.

cns said...

good call...nothing tricky or limp here

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

I guess the fines got to this maverick.

Good to see he cleaned up the "R" rated references for our younger readers......a real model for up and coming risque writers.