Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Say No To Tilt

I've played a little poker recently with mixed results, but have been able to stay in the black for the year so far. I've only played in one big tourney which is less than I had planned, but I know that the best route for me now is to accumulate winnings in the beatable cash games and play the tournies when I am at the top of my game. This Sunday the Borgata is hosting an interesting tournament called "The Ultimate Satellite". The buy-in is $1000 and for every sixty players a winner will walk away with the ultimate grand prize package that consists of the following:
  • $10,000 Buy-in to the Foxwoods Poker Classic April 6-9
  • $25,500 Buy-in to the World Poker Tour Championship at Bellagio April 18-24
  • $10,000 Buy-in to the Borgata Poker Open September 15-19
  • $10,000 Buy-in to the 2006 World Series of Poker Main Event at the Rio July 28 to August 10
  • $4500 in cash for travel expenses
Now that is a tempting proposition!!

1 comment:

akjn westside said...

go for it, pokerpro!