Friday, April 18, 2008

A Night at the Circus

Lauren and I went to the Ringling Brothers circus at the Spectrum last night and had a great time. We had Celebrity VIP passes with front row seats for all of the action and it was awesome to experience everything so up close and right in front of your eyes. We were invited to join in at one point but we opted not to leave our seats. We would have been paraded around the arena in a large circus float, but I think we would have missed alot of the action going on, too. Afterwards we both thought maybe we should have done it, though.
I've always enjoyed the circus and this was my favorite by far. There's always so much going on you never know where to watch. At one point there was even two people on a motorcycle riding on a high wire right above our heads!
Here are a few of the pics I snapped with my camera phone.
The last pic is of Kelly the elephant painting a picture with a paint brush in her trunk which was pretty funny to see!






No comments: