Monday, August 27, 2007

Punta Cana Photos



While my personal memories of the Punta Cana trip are still a bit hazy, I am relying on the generosity of other, less alcoholically-challenged, travelers who had the forethought to even take a camera with them to submit their photos to me. I did manage to take a few shots with my trusty camera phone and I present them here now for your immediate enjoyment.
The first image is of the Punta Cana International Airport. Even with a thatched roof and mule-driven baggage cars, this facility is 1000% more efficient than Philthadelphia's billion dollar fiasco!
The remaining images are of the beach at the resort, the beautiful pool (I was unable to photograph the swim-up bar due to security issues, mainly my own) and the two talking parrots that would roam the grounds looking for food handouts and behaving in a generally annoying fashion. They'd throw you some false compliment to put you at ease, then go right for your wristwatch! Damn parrots!





5 comments:

akjn westside said...

great pics!!
love the pool...hate the birds

glad you had a safe trip :)

p.s. if you want me to send you a chain letter, I will :)

PokerPro said...

Yeah that camera phone comes in handy sometimes. Yes, send the chain mail, I feel so left out.

Anonymous said...

no swim up bar shots?
c'mon pp

Chuck said...

Exactly, no swim up bar shots!

I think the whole story was a fake!

Not a bottle of rum to be found anywhere in the pics....very suspicious.

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

update this dinosaur now